Maxline 76mm, when you require a larger frame with options of Centre, front and double glaze.
76mm Maxline is designed for institutions where performance and longevity are required for a rigorous service life. Maxline is designed to be stronger to meet these needs as well as accommodating 76mm Steel Studs. The system will accommodate steel mesh or fibre cement board behind the plasterboard where security and strength is a requirement.
Commercial Office Partitions, Schools, Universities and Government
STANDARD detail - 116mm x 45mm
- Single glazed 6mm - 12.38mm as per AS1288-2006
- Front glazed 6mm - 14.50mm as per AS1288-2006
- Double glazed 6mm - 14.50mm as per AS1288-2006
HINGED - Timber or Glass Doors 32mm - 45mm in thickness
SLIDING - Timber or Sapphire Shooshline Alum Doors 45mm in thickness
35mm, 40mm & 45mm Options to edge of frame
12mm High accepts acoustic seals and smoke seals
- Available in all Sapphire Anodised Finishes and a wide range of Powdercoat Colours - Dulux or Interpon
Sapphire Aluminium products have been designed, manufactured and/or finished and are tested in accordance
with and to comply with the following Australian standards: AS 1288-2006, AS 1231-2000, AS3715-2002, AS1428.1-2009
- 76mm Steel Studs and two sheets of 13mm plasterboard
- 64mm Steel Studs and three sheets of 13mm plasterboard.
- 64mm Steel Studs and two sheets of 13mm, one sheet of 10mm plasterboard with 1 sheet of 3mm Stainless or Steel Sheet.
- 51mm Steel Studs and four sheets of 13mm plasterboard.
- Shadowline details optional Drywall construction optional (Semi-Demountable)
For more information on this product contact your local Sapphire agent or fill out the contact form.